California Human Resources
CA Human Resources Consulting / Nationwide HR Services, Inc. is a premier Human Resources Consulting and Outsourcing Firm, based out of San Diego, California, specializing in providing expert, practical, and cost-effective HR Outsourcing & Consulting support for small and mid-sized businesses throughout California.
In addition to California HR, we also provide expert consulting services for businesses located throughout United States, Canada, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia.
Regardless of the company size or location, each client receives custom HR services based on their individual needs and business objectives through retained partnerships, on a project-by-project basis, hourly basis, or as needed, with no minimum monthly requirements.
With a commitment and dedication to superb customer service, we treat your business at if it were our own.
Most Popular HR Services
We help small businesses with all their HR needs while minimizing legal risk. Most popular outsourcing services include:
- HR Outsourcing and Consulting (project based; day-to-day; or on-demand/on-call)
- HR Compliance Audits (including I-9 verifications and file clean up)
- Provide you with New Forms & Processes
- Legally compliant Employee Handbooks
- Recruiting; Hiring; Onboarding
- Workplace investigations; Disciplinary Actions; Terminations
- Wage & Hour Audits (meals, breaks, compensation programs, timekeeping regulations, overtime compliance)
- Ensure proper employee classifications (exempt/salary vs. non-exempt/hourly)
- Job Description Updates
- Training and Development (variety of courses including mandatory Sexual Harassment prevention)
Why Choose California HR Services as Your Outsourcings Partner?
- CA HR Services employs seasoned HR professionals with years of hands-on experience in a variety of industries.
- We are always on standby, ready to respond to all your HR needs.
- Superior Service. Because your business deserves exceptional customer service.
- Team Approach. Even though you will have a dedicated HR Consultant, as our trusted partner, you will also have access to everyone on our team, each possessing unique specialties and expertise in recruiting, compensation, benefits, employee relations, labor laws, and more.
- In addition to serving as an extension to your company, CA HR Services also provides you with up-to-date labor laws and legislative alerts and other HR and business-related updates and tips.
- But don’t take our word for it! We’d be happy to provide you with references from other businesses who would vouch for us!
We will respond same day or within the next business day. Let us help you with all your Human Resources needs!
Newsletter Sign Up
Stay informed and in-the-know with the latest Human Resources trends.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter and receive a free copy of our “Hiring Guide”!
The benefits are endless when you’re signed up to receive our newsletter:
- Receive tips on how to legally interview candidates
- The Dos and Don’ts of interviews and hiring practices
- Sample interview questions