A Few Of Our Clients
Workplace Guidance for COVID-19
Most Popular HR Services
From recruiting to terminations, we help small businesses with all their HR needs, leading to reduced costs and risk, while maximizing efficiency and compliance. What services can we help you with?
- HR Outsourcing and Consulting services (project based; day-to-day assistance; or on-call/on demand)
- Recruiting the best talent; hiring and performing orientations/on-boarding
- Audit of meal and breaks, timekeeping, employee classifications: exempt/salary vs. non-exempt/hourly, etc.
- Designating Independent Contractors vs. Employees
- Compliant CA or multi-state Employee Handbooks
- Creating or editing Job Descriptions
- File Audits (I-9 verification and employee file audit/clean up)
- Training & Development (including CA's Mandatory Sexual Harassment prevention)
- New compliant Forms & Processes
- Workplace Investigations; Disciplinary Actions; Terminations
California Human Resources
CA Human Resources Consulting / Nationwide HR Services, Inc. is a premier Human Resources Consulting and Outsourcing Firm, based out of San Diego, California, specializing in providing On-Demand, expert, practical, personal and cost-effective HR and Payroll Outsourcing & Consulting support services for small and mid-sized businesses throughout California.
In addition to California HR, we also provide expert On-Demand HR consulting services for businesses located throughout United States, Canada, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia.
Regardless of the company size or location, each client receives custom HR and Payroll solutions based on their individual needs and business objectives through retained partnerships, on a project-by-project basis, hourly basis, as-needed, with no monthly requirements.
With a commitment and dedication to superb customer service, we treat your business at if it were our own. Call us today to learn about our "HR Director on Wheels" program!
- COVID-19: What Coronavirus Questions to Expect from Employees April 16, 2020
- Q&A About the ADA, the Rehabilitation Act, and COVID-19 March 24, 2020
- What Is The Difference Between A Layoff And A Furlough? March 22, 2020
- 2020 Top 11 Actions by Employers that Cause Lawsuits March 13, 2020
Stay informed and in-the-know with the latest Human Resources News.
The benefits are endless:
- Receive a free copy of our “Hiring Guide!”
- The Dos & Don’ts of interviews and hiring practices
- New Independent contractor vs. Employee laws
- 2020 labor Laws and Legislation
- Best business practice guides
- How to manage pesky HR issues
- Miscellaneous HR and Payroll updates