San Diego Human Resources
CA HR Services is a premier Human Resources Consulting Firm, based out of San Diego, California, specializing in providing expert, practical, and cost-effective California HR Outsourcing & Consulting support for small and mid-sized businesses throughout California. With a commitment and dedication to superb customer service, we treat your business at if it were our own.
Although we are located in Southern California and serve many California-based companies, we also provide consulting services for clients who are located throughout United States or companies with multiple locations throughout the States. We have also served businesses in Canada and Europe.
Regardless of the company size or location, each client receives custom HR services based on their individual needs and business objectives through: retained partnerships, on a project-by-project basis, hourly basis, or as needed, with no minimum monthly requirements.
Our HR Services
Our goal is to help small businesses minimize their HR risk by meeting all their HR needs. Our most popular outsourcing and consulting services include:
- Fun and interactive Sexual Harassment Prevention Training!
- Well crafted and efficient HR Audits (including I-9 compliance) that quickly identifies areas of risk, non-compliance or potential discrimination
- Legally Compliant Employee Handbooks
- Interim HR outsourcing projects and serving as an extension of your company
- Audit meal/break violations, Job Descriptions, Compensation and Timekeeping, Exempt/Non-Exempt statuses, and more)
- Assistance with Recruiting and Hiring
- Provide businesses with required Forms and Pamphlets
- Variety of management Training and Development programs
- Perform workplace Investigations, Disciplinary Actions and Terminations
For more information, visit our HR Services page.
We will respond same day or within the next business day. Let us help you with all your Human Resource needs!
A Few Of Our Most Common Services
Newsletter Sign Up
Stay informed and in-the-know with all the latest Human Resources legislation, trends and best industry practices. Sign up for our monthly newsletter and receive a free copy of our “Hiring Guide” packed with a myriad of tips on ways to best interview candidates legally (includes the Dos and Don’ts of interviews and hiring practices), sample interview questions and ways to increase your odds at hiring the best candidates available.
Interested in receiving tips regarding other HR areas, contact us for more information or to find out if our HR Consulting, Outsourcing solutions and employee/management training opportunities are right for you!
Newsletter Sign Up