Most Popular HR Services
From recruiting to terminations, we help businesses with all their HR needs that include maximizing resources and reducing risk:
- HR Outsourcing and Consulting (project based; day-to-day; or on-call)
- Recruiting non-exempt and exempt positions; Hiring; Orientations
- Audit of meals and breaks, timekeeping, employee classifications: exempt/salary vs. non-exempt/hourly, etc.
- Compliant Employee Handbooks
- Create new Job Descriptions
- File Audits (I-9 verifications and file audit/clean up)
- Training & Development (including CA's Mandatory Sexual Harassment prevention)
- New Forms & Processes
- Workplace Investigations; Disciplinary Actions; Terminations
California Human Resources
CA Human Resources Consulting / Nationwide HR Services, Inc. is a premier Human Resources Consulting and Outsourcing Firm, based out of San Diego, California, specializing in providing expert, practical, and cost-effective HR Outsourcing & Consulting support for small and mid-sized businesses throughout California.
In addition to California HR, we also provide expert consulting services for businesses located throughout United States, Canada, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia.
Regardless of the company size or location, each client receives custom HR services based on their individual needs and business objectives through retained partnerships, on a project-by-project basis, hourly basis, or as needed, with no minimum monthly requirements.
With a commitment and dedication to superb customer service, we treat your business at if it were our own.
- The real cost of hiring an employee and 3 reasons to use a recruiter May 21, 2019
- New Employment Laws for 2019 December 17, 2018
- Changes To SB 1300-California Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA) Relating To Workplace Harassment Claims November 30, 2018
Stay informed and in-the-know with the latest Human Resources News.
The benefits are endless:
- Receive a free copy of our “Hiring Guide”!
- The Dos & Don’ts of interviews and hiring practices
- New contractors’ laws
- New HR 2019 Handbook