HR Outsourcing and Consulting Projects
Outsourcing can be project-based or an on-call / as needed basis. Some of the most popular HR services outsourcing options include:
- Full Service Human Resources Outsourcing/Consulting including:
- Choose any of the following: serve as the company’s outsourced HR department; on a project by project basis; every day projects; or on a “on-call” or “as needed” basis.
- Assist with recruiting, hiring, and orientations/on-boarding
- Assist with Benefits, Safety, Workers' Compensation, Leave of Absence Administration, and Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Perform Job Analysis and create/update Job Descriptions
- Develop or recommend more robust and appropriate Performance Evaluation programs
- Compensation Management/Wage Analysis, ensuring equitable salaries for all staff
- Perform workplace investigations, draft disciplinary notices
- Process terminations / exit interviews and prepare organization/management for post-termination proceedings, including unemployment hearings
- Employee Morale, Satisfaction and Engagement Efforts, including company-wide surveys
Policies and Procedures
- As dictated by state/federal legislation, review and update Employee Handbooks
- As needed, recommend new policies to help meet organization’s business goals while maintaining state/federal compliance
- Assess Benefits Plans and Recommend appropriate plans and programs
- Manage and Administer Current Plans
Safety and Workers’ Compensation
- Assess and Analyze company’s risk and safety liability; Recommend strategies to reduce injuries so you can reduce your annual Workers’ Compensation renewal rates
- Draft IIPP (Illness and Injury Prevention Program)
- Perform safety training
- Assist with claim management and closing claims as fast as possible
Why audit your system? What you're doing (or not doing), could be costing you thousands of dollars in expenses or exposing you to unnecessary legal risk. These expenses include: high turnover, high benefits, high workers' comp renewals, discrimination, harassment or retaliation claims, operational and staffing inefficiency, legal non-compliance risk, and much more. Knowledge is power!!
A full audit cycle includes assessment of all HR practices, identifying gaps and areas of potential risk or non-compliance, and then recommending applicable solutions to minimize risk.
These audits help identify gaps in recruiting, hiring, onboarding, I-9 compliance, training, compensation, benefits, evaluations, leave of absence processes, filing system, safety and workers' compensation programs, termination practices and much more.
- A thorough audit of your HR infrastructure (all files, records, data, forms, processes, procedures, systems and practices) includes an assessment of all pre-hire through termination policies, procedures and practices
- Analyze timekeeping and wage and hour/compensation practices to ensure compliance with FLSA regulation, overtime rules, meal and break requirements, and much more
- Review employee files for compliance; recommend new forms and processes
- Audit employee classifications (Exempt vs. Non-exempt); As required, make appropriate recommendations
- Create or revise HR-related forms/templates, create new systems, procedures and processes
Training & Development
Training your workforce (your most valuable asset) is by far one of the most important resources you could provide your company. Training begins with onboarding: training your new employee about your company policies, procedures, systems, practices and more and continues with specific job training. With so many options to choose, our team of professionals can help you identify gaps and company needs and then provide you with training solutions that meet your organization's budget and short and long term needs.
- We assess company-wide Training and Development needs and recommend appropriate training.
- As needed, we perform required training such as Sexual Harassment training for managers and all staff.
- We work with management and executive team to address cross training and succession planning needs and develop roadmaps for employee growth, development and future success.
- Whenever appropriate, we can perform a multitude of training including Performance Management, Conflict Resolution, Basic and Intermediate Management courses, Leadership training, Customer Service, Clear Communications, Mandatory Management Sexual Harassment Training (AB1825), Safety, and more.
- Se habla español! Please ask us about our Spanish training as well!
Workplace Investigations & Employee Relations
You can't avoid conflict in the workplace but you can certainly avoid time consuming distractions that hinder negatively impact morale and company culture. Our team of experts help navigate through challenging situations and find the most appropriate and compassionate approaches that bring your team together.
- We help solve issues within your workforce, helping you manage your most valuable resource.
- We conduct confidential workplace investigations that properly address grievances.
- As needed, we work with your in-house HR representative, attorney or Private Investigators to perform confidential workplace investigations regarding harassment, discrimination, retaliation, leave of absence, safety practices and injuries in the workplace, ADA violations, and more.
- We advise management and business owners on sensitive employee relations and post-investigation strategies, and recommend appropriate disciplinary or corrective action while reducing liability and risk.
- As needed, recommend appropriate action plans that may include employee coaching, additional training, team building exercises, or if unavoidable, disciplinary action or termination. Whatever the choice, we suggest methods for solving grievances in a timely, efficient and effective manner while limiting your short and long-term exposure.
- Serve as an Advisor or Coach for Supervisors and Management on a variety of HR/sensitive issues
- We assist management with performing terminations and with unemployment hearings.
Spanish Translation Available
Se habla español!
CA HR Services can assist you with all your Spanish translation needs including translating important meetings and training sessions, performing workplace investigations, translating important policies, memos, notices and forms, as well as creating or translating your existing Employee Handbooks into Spanish.